Saturday, September 11, 2010

The Pretty Princess and the Playhouse Blues

Afternoon everyone! Hope everyone is having a GREAT DAY! Today I have a short and sweet blog post to bring you. I'm blogging the 50l Friday thing from JustKidding! I got it in the blogging group, and meant to blog it yesterday, but had decided on an epic hair post instead! So this is a SUPER cute thing, I really do love this store. It comes fully decorated with everything you could need for a little playhouse! I especially love the swingset connected to the playhouse, and the little panda bear inside is so cute! I asked my hopefully soon to be sissy, Tess (YAY!) and my twin brother Haku to pose with me, and we were later joined by Vivi! Below is some images of the cute playhouse and everything it comes with (Sort of!) Also blogged today, sis an outfit I got from my friend Aussie. She insisted I got it, so we would match! It's a nice little dress, with a ballerina tpye feel to it, perfect for a little princess! I got the crown from Pink Fuel, one of the most adorable stores ever, and added a wand I picked up at that kids carnival last month! Tada, the princess is here! *giggles*

The adorable exterior!
Tess, Me Vivi and Haku swinging on the swingset attached!
The cute little couch on the inside (Not shown is the mattress, shelf, rug, pillows and stuffed animals)

Hair: >TRUTH> Aloha - barley - 500 for Fatpack at Project Donate
Skin: Mynerva - Little Belita 4 Teeth Black brows Blush - 600
Dress: {SMS} Neon Babydoll Black - 200 (?)
Crown: [PF] Cutie Crown - 175
Choker: *BB* Lola (Choker) - 375
Wand: ::KeWt KiDs:: Magical Wand - 50 (Carnival Item)
Glasses: Gritty Kitty: Prehistoric Glasses [b] - 150
Eyes: ~Mynerva~ SoulHeart Eyes - Peregian - 100
Shoes: J's flip-flap & Barefoot(White) - 375 (Shoe Fair Item)
Pose: GLITTERATI - Long Hair 2 - 250 (Project Donate)


Oke so that is it for today, I can't wait to blog tomorrow, but until then, have a great night! XOXOXOXOX
-Nara

No comments:

Post a Comment