Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Halloween!

Evening everyone! So today I'm gonna get right to the point. HALLOWEEN IS A MONTH AWAY BUT STILL CLOSE! I love love love love Halloween! It is my second favorite holiday! (Christmas - cannot wait to decorate!) I just love dressing up, and getting 55u495839 things of candy. So for the next month or so until Halloween, I decided to look for all kinds of SL costumes for us kids! Once a week I'll post a random costume! Tada! So this little fun thing starts today! I knew that Larnia Kids had some Halloween costumes, so I went to look after they set them out. I adore all the costumes there. One of the cutest I found was the Ladybug and the Bumblebee costume. I got the bumblebee one right off had fun taking pictures with it. I even wore the wings and antennae to school the other day...I'm sure the class as secretly making fun of me!


Hair: >TRUTH> Sabrina - barley - 250


Skin: Mynerva - Little Belita 4 Teeth Black brows Blush - 600
Costume: ~* Larnia Kids *~ Bee Costume - 150 (? I have bad memory)
Glasses: Gritty Kitty: Prehistoric Glasses [b] - 150
Flashlight: ~* Larnia Kids *~ orange and black jackolantern flashlight - 60
Eyes: ~Mynerva~ SoulHeart Eyes - Peregian - 100
Pose: Glitterati Twinnies - 100

So I hope everyone has an awesome month until halloween, make sure you all send me lots of candy hehe anyway lots of love xoxoxoox
-Nara

No comments:

Post a Comment