Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Funkalicious

Ello' everyone! I don't have much of a blog today, because of how busy I am (I'm so sorry!) But I'm finding sometime between RL HW and SL Dance today to blog my wonderful sisters store, Funkalicious which she just opened the other day! Now, my sissy, Aimee is SO talented when it comes to building...and shes good at decorating! So here is a small tour to her store! She makes the cutest furniture and the best beds, and I think she is gonna do well in the world with these talents! She not only sells furniture sets though, she also sells jewelry and other random stuff! GO VIST! Here's your limo!

a bed she has been working on, originally given to me and my twin for our new bedroom!
what Aimee uses in her room! (you should see her room! ITS AMAZING!)
What Ala originally used in her room! We all gots stuff our sissy's creations and I love it! We're spoiled!

Oi what are you guys waiting for? I know I been skimping out on outfits blogging lately and I;m sorry...I've got nothing new though at the moment~ I'm sorry but I'll continue to blog stuff whenever I can! Please if you have any suggestions or ideas IM me or leave a comment! LOTS OF LOVE XOXOXO
-Nara

No comments:

Post a Comment