Thursday, September 2, 2010

Honey Honey

Afternoon my loves! I'm here today with a combination of some outfits, because I've become increasingly bored with just a whole outfit these days. I love mixing and matching, especially with babydoll clothes. I've taken my favorite jeans ever from *BB* and a cute shirt from a former 50l friday item, combining them for a simple but cute look. I've been wearing this look for several days now (minus the hair) and I've yet to get really tired of it! The hair is one of the cute ones I picked up back when the sale is happening. I thought it made the outfit have a certain...quick to it, so I decided to wear it for my blogging picture! OH! and I got new poses woohoo! I love me some poses! I got some at DOLL on the ZombiePopcorn hunt. Which btw, I just realized I could of blogged x.x Ahhh fail! I will I will! I sadly did NOT finish it but got to the thirties :3

Hair: Maitreya Apple - Ash Blond - 250
Skin: Mynerva - Little Belita 4 Teeth Black brows Blush - 600
Top: *BB* Chelsea Breeze in Pink - Jumper Top
Bottoms: *BB* Totally Royal - Denim Capris - 300
Glasses: Gritty Kitty: Prehistoric Glasses [b] - 150
Necklace: *LC* E (SS) KIDS - To the Moon and Back Necklace - (GIFT FROM MY MOMMA!)
Eyes: ~Mynerva~ SoulHeart Eyes - Peregian - 100
Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Sanrio] - 350
Pose: DOLL - ZombiePopcorn Hunt


Wah that's all for today I'm afraid, but hey at least its a normal post for once, and not some store or family thing right? (Though I love writing about my loved ones!) I'm off to spend time with my brudder, but I hopes everyone has a great day! LOTS OF LOVE XOXOXOXO
-Nara

No comments:

Post a Comment