Saturday, September 25, 2010

Fall Looks

Hello everyone - I hope all is well with everyone. I'm only doing one look today as today has been an off day. I'm sorry! But yeah...oh sorry again to certain people! Er onward to the look! Today I bring you a new look from Larnia Kids - it was the 50l Friday item the other day, and it's super cute - one of my favorites from Larnia Kids. It's a definite fall look and the colors match well together. My hair actually I found last week when I was working on the Kawaii hunt - it's from Love Soul which I didn't know even had hair, but when I found it, I was like OH MY GOODNESS! Sooo cute!



Skin: Mynerva - Little Belita 4 Teeth Black brows Blush - 600
Set: ~* Larnia Kids *~nature - Last week's 50L Friday item
Hair: [ Love Soul ] Hair+Cap*045*Honey Blonde - 200
Glasses: Gritty Kitty: Prehistoric Glasses [b] - 150
Eyes: ~Mynerva~ SoulHeart Eyes - Peregian - 100

Ah sorry for the short post today but I will see you all tomorrow! Lots of love xoxoxo
-Nara

No comments:

Post a Comment