Friday, September 3, 2010

Goodbye Summer

Well...we all knew this was coming eventually...and now it's finally here. The end of summer. It's so DEPRESSING *waves sadly* but it was a...well it was a bad bad bad summer but then towards the end it got amazing. So no complaining I guess! I made so many friends, met my family everything! I hope the rest of the year goes by smoothly! But anyway what better way to say goodbye to summer, summer clothes and all those things, then blogging the last, but super cute summer outfit. *looks through her inventory* ah most of my clothes are summer! I guess I need to start shopping again! Yay for fall clothes!

Hair: >TRUTH> Drew - barley - 125
Skin: Mynerva - Little Belita 4 Teeth Black brows Blush - 600
Set: *BB* Delilah in black (Everything worn included!) - former 50l friday!
Eyes: ~Mynerva~ SoulHeart Eyes - Peregian - 100
Pose: Amaci & Ks2Cool Poses

*cries* goodbye summer, goodbye beaches, goodbye swimming, goodbye late nights, goodbye shorts, tanktops, bathing suits and ice cream!

Lots of love xoxoxoxo
-Nara

No comments:

Post a Comment