Sunday, September 26, 2010

Ohmai

Greetings everyone! I hope everyone is well on this slow morning. Uh so I've slowed down on blogging and shopping a bit, as I am sure everyone has noticed. But that will end soon, as I promise that I'll be back to my normal weird self in no time and start blogging daily and NOT forgetting to blog ever. I'm sure everyone can see that there has been ALOT of drama around SL in the past month. But you know, once you hit bottom, there is no place left to go but up and I hope all of your lives get better and better! So anyway onward to the post! So we know the first day of October is coming up, and with the first day, comes more and more halloween stuff and fall looks! Oh how I love this season! I been trying to find some way cute clothes for fall in some adult stores - though I think I'm running out - IDEA'S people! Send me idea's! Nara loves idea's! Hehe but yeah - today I bring you a cute fall look. I adore the knit vest, and I'll be wearing it during winter to - it's another cute thing from yumyum (Oh how I love that store!) My undershirt has a kawaii little panda on it from a little store called Narwhal (Gotta love the name) It goes pretty well with the best - going for  a comfy yet warm look. My pants - look a bit weird on a child avatar sadly - but that doesn't stop them from being cute - they are yet another item from yumyum, and I thought they went pretty well with the top so I got them!



Skin: Mynerva - Little Belita 4 Teeth Black brows Blush - 600
Vest: **DP**yumyum:knit best (gray)
Undershirt: Narwhal - Panda Sweater - Grey
Pant: **DP**yumyum BF jeans-02 - 160
Hair: !lamb. Heart - Honeycomb - 300
Glasses: Gritty Kitty: Prehistoric Glasses [b] - 150
Eyes: ~Mynerva~ SoulHeart Eyes - Peregian - 100

I'm also blogging some new items sent out to the !JK Bloggers - two cute poses (Fireflies and Bubbles) and a little lunch box perfect for school! I suggest picking these up as soon as possible when they're available!




Hehe that's all for today - Happy shopping lots of love xoxoxoxo
-Nara

No comments:

Post a Comment