Monday, September 6, 2010

Peace Out

Ahhh...well I knew this would happen when school started...extreme...extreme...fatigue x.x.
I'm so low on energy right now, I'm about to pass out! Ehhh...here is today's post! Not much to say, but...HAIR FAIR IS AMAZING! Now if only I could move, I could see more hairs...but I went to ones I knew first...I got like...5 hairs? Yeah...I love LAMB, I had never been there before, and my friend was like GO, so I did, and ahh wow, I fell in love with all the hair they had there! It's a bit pricey, but worth it in my opinion. My outfit today, is not a unqiue blend, because I couldn't decide what jeans to wear...so I just wore my new dress from Babydolls! I adore it, one of the few over girlie things I will wear! I also went to the project donate thing today and bought some stuff to support the cause! I got the truth hair (like I needed more hair) and the glitterati poses, which may I add, are way cute! I hope to go back there soon and look around!


Hair: !lamb. Heart - Honeycomb - 300 @ Hair Fair 2010
Skin: Mynerva - Little Belita 4 Teeth Black brows Blush - 600
Dress: *BB* Lola - 300 (Shoes + Necklace included!!)
Glasses: Gritty Kitty: Prehistoric Glasses [b] - 150
Eyes: ~Mynerva~ SoulHeart Eyes - Peregian - 100
Pose: GLITTERATI - Long Hair 2 - 250 @ Project Donate


So I have a favor to ask of any of my readers! I really would like to know your favorite stores to shop at! I wanna put together some really unique, cute and kid friendly looks together in the future, and I am willing to explore SL for stores! Send in your ideas on comments, plurk or inworld! Lots of love xoxoxox
-Nara

No comments:

Post a Comment