Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Adventure Time!

Hiya all! Well today I'm (I'm Sorry!) not blogging CLOTHES, but I'm taking my friends, Sage's idea of exploring SL and taking pictures! I decided it'd be nice! I'm having fun so far, but I'm only halfway done! I've been dragging my brother along, Haku and together we're exploring all of SL!

First stop was D-LAB - on the ground there is an adorable town set up, with these cute little groceries stores, ice creams shops, cafes and even a milk store!
Sky view of the village!

Me and Haku at the...bar xD
look a dog! x_x
iunno what flavor?!
choochoo!
Second stop was this amazingly beautiful yet sad looking sim - it looked alone (in a good way) and just perfect for melancholy photos. I dragged my brother around once again, and took some nice pictures with him! Train to adventure!
Pretty view!
water cascade!
light!
in a field...
wide shot

Hrmmm what a fail post o.o but I promise to make it up to you with TWO outfits tomorrow! WOO! Until then, I hope everyone has a good evening, lots of love xoxoxox
-Nara

No comments:

Post a Comment