Friday, September 17, 2010

Living Life

Hey everyone - I'm sorry, but I'm sort of back now! I've had...well a horrible week to say the least, but I'm slowly slowly getting better. I been setting up the new land with my Daddy, twin and new sister, Tess, and it's been so much fun. I'll say I miss our old land and my sissy, Aimee and my...Momma...Bri...but I guess I just have to keep going forward and hope for the best in the future yes? Anyway, hehe I been playing around with poses lately, and well it's nothing short of hilarious. I sadly, do not have any cool new clothes or styles - because I have been buying like crazy stuff for our new land, and other random stuff...basically anything that is NOT clothing!
I'm sorry, but as I mentioned...I'm making up for it in funny pictures of various poses! I got the poses from Small Poses - past group gifts, hunt gifts and just ones I bought...the painting I gots from past 50l friday gift at gigglebox and yeah...that's it XD

Me and Daddy - WEEE!
Ooops :3 My brother leaves food around!
Godsissy is piercing my ear! *cringes*
Daddy caught us...but we was only painting a pretty picture for him...
Godsissy is a evil twilight fan...I told her I don't like it and...see.


Ahhh random! I love random! I guess that's all for today but please enjoy and I will see you all when I officially come back on Monday! Lots of love xoxoxo
-Nara

1 comment: