Friday, July 9, 2010

OHAI!



Ohai everyone! Nabs here giving you a hearty HELLO!

Well to start off, this is my offical blog for kids - I have another one for my teen but since my kid is my main, I decided to make one just for kids! Made by kids for kids you see? My name is Nabai Farspire and I am age 5! I have a wonderful family, and amazing friends! My Momma also blogs and I think she is the bestest blogger ever and thats why I look up to her hehe! I hopes to be as dedicated as she is one day to this blog! Now I love to shop, and I mean LOVE! I am such a hair addict and I just adore the variety of childrens stores around SL! My favorites would have to be Chelsea's Childrens Clothes (Nu I am not just saying that cause I work there hehe!) Babydolls Boutique and Aura's! They have such cute things! I have not much explored others, but I am sure there are other goods ones out there waiting to be found and bought out by me! Now a little about what I wear all the time. I am most often found wearing the Tiny Tots HUD (?) which is by Sweet Baby and also sold at Gigglebox, it makes your child avatar even smaller and cuter then before. The only downside is I can only wear dresses with it...sos if you see me without a dress in this blog, chances are I am not wearing the tiny tots hud. Now my skin is almost always the same. Curio is on of the few skins that look decent on a kid, and I adore the ones I wear! Sos you will rarely find me changing skin!

AND so I start my blogging...NOW! Buh Bai!

1 comment:

  1. oHai, Sweet Baby has moved here - for the tiny tot hud.
    http://slurl.com/secondlife/Thisbe/154/87/1501

    ReplyDelete