Friday, July 16, 2010

Night Night Time!

Good Morning GOOD MORNING! :]
Oh man I have so much to share on Sunday - a big ole post full of pictures I've taken and others have taken to document my whole week at camp! I cannot believe it's almost over *sobs* I hope that all the friends I made will continue to talk to me after camp! My momma and me are even trying to plan a sleepover! Anyway since Sunday is a big day that requires alot of typing and blogging, I'm gonna have another short and sweet blog post today...=D

Ohh today really is a lazy blog post hehe! I'm wearing a combination of two outfits for once, instead of a whole outfit hehe yay!


Hair: >TRUTH<>
Bottom: Reek - Watermelon Dino PJs - GIRLS (Bottoms only)
Stuffed Animal: CCC Snugglebear Pink
Poses: LAPS

Sos thats it for today...I think I live at CCC to much, but thats sokay cause its cute and all ;)
See all of you tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment