Friday, July 9, 2010

Sugar Spice and Everything Nice

Ohai lez see, here is my first post on clothes! I recently acquired manys clothes from someone very close, and was so excited to finally have new clothes that I put them on right away! One of them was a Babydolls outfit called JamieJo in Pink. Now pink isnt my favorite color ever, but I tried it on and was like WAH it's su cute! I fell in love with it, and especially the hat!



Hair: Side Parted Bob with Flip (Black 2) - Found in Library...it's actually by TRUTH!
Skin: :GP: Petal [Light] Beach-Pure 2 - 1k
Glasses: Gritty Kitty: Prehistoric Glasses [b] - 150
Outfit: *BB* JamieJo in pink
Flip flops: CCC Lyssa Flip Flops - Came with Lyssa Bathing Suit
Poses: LAPS


sos about that hair...My momma actually found out about them...in the library is a few freebie hairs by Truth and well...they are awesome! Not bad at all to have and good to wear! I was so amazed when she told me this and I didn't even believe her before I looked myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment