Sunday, July 11, 2010

Leaving for Camp!

Hi from Camp HK! Oh gosh so I arrived here around 7 slt last night and boy was it laggy! I hads fun though fighting through the lag with my fellow cabin girls! After the Opening Ceremony we all headed back into our cabin and started to decorates! Boy did some girls go all out! Mine looks so blah next to theirs hehe! Anyways before camp, I tooks pictures for blogging to last me all week so I never would run out of stuff to blog while camping! YAY! I also plan on blogging some camp pictures to!

Sos about todays outfits...I actually meant to blog it yesterday, because its what I wore to camp and all...but owell, it will be todays! We gots camp backpacks, and suitcases and shirts, boy are we spoiled! I dids not get backpack till after I tooks the picture though. We all hads to wear them for the first day of camp, I didnt mind, except that I coulds not wear my tiny tots stuff >:[
Hair: >TRUTH> Paige - night
Vest: ::: B@R ::: Firestarter Cian Top (Spine)
Pants: *BB* Calla in blue - Calla Pants
Flip flops: ~* Larnia Kids *~ camper girl flip flops - 50l friday
Accesories: Cabin 4 Suitcase
Poses: LAPS

All cabins has a specific color, and we are the surfer girls...so we are a blueish green color! We gots shirt with our color and cabin and also suitcases with our cabin names on them! Ah so awesome! I gots new hair finally from the amazing Truth, thanks to Chelsea, who got it for me so I could model a formal dress for her store. Thank yew Chelsea! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment