Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Camp Looks!

HI EVERYONE! >
Now I am really tired today, so I am not going to be overly creative with what I say, so don't mind me! I had a long day yesterday, and I swear I did 85% of the events that went on...one right to another...so I was tired from that...grrr! On another sidenote, the style of my blog entry will be different due to all the people I have in it!


Now in this first picture post, we have (from left to right) mookie Criss, McKenzie Halfpint, Linsay Charisma, Me, and Caesey Sawson!

mookie Criss is looking quite bright and ready to hit the mall in her Kick Rockn outfit from Dollee Pocket, and of course topped off with some some cute Truth hair called Monica (Dune).

>Next up is Kenzie! She popped in at the last second sporting one of CCC's newest outfits, LIA (in Pink). She also, like mookie, topped of the look with some Truth hair called Lourdes.

Now Linsay! Linsay is one of my good friends and someone I enjoy hanging out with, so of course I dragged her into the picture! (Pose was also provided by her thankies!) She is wearing a cute outfit made for her cabin by one of the kids (Butterflies). To complete the springy style, she is wearing a Fri.day hair called Carrie (Moody Brown).

Me next! Not much to say, I ended up wearing same outfit as Kenzie, just in blue! (I'm sorry I didn't notice) and also like the others I have Truth hair to complete everything...mine is called Sylvia (Black) but I would also like th point out the most adorable shoes I am wearing from Larnia Kids...I won them in a event the other say and have been wearing them since! To make the shoes look better, I have on some cute ankle socks made by my very own Momma! (
http://ashopaholicconfession.blogspot.com/)

Last but certainly not least, is Caesey! She was the first one to volunteer to do this with me and for that, I thank her! She is wearing a ever adorable outfit called Maddie from Babydolls! Oh and hair? What else but truth with this camp! She is wearing the Belinda hair (Barley)!

Sos thats our day outfits! Though I have couple more things to post! I was talking in camp chat, seeing if anyone else wanted to be in on blogging pictures and Sage was saying wanted to but she was still in Pjs...so of course I was like, LEZ GO TO CABINS NOW! and made everyonw get into pajamas and cram into a single bunk...which WE DID! HI5!

So here we are, all crammed into my single bunk! 6 whole people! (Left to RIGHT!)
Kiawanna Barrowstone, Caesey Sawson, mookie Criss, Linsay Charisma, Me! and Sage Kostenbaum!

So crammed under the covers with all of us crushing here is Kia! You cannot see her barely but she had a cute nightgown on from CCC called Ariel, and cute curly pigtails from Calico called Haley (Black)

Here we have Caesey, with the most awesome hairdo you will ever find! Her hair is from Gracile and its called Laundry Day Lily! With it, she paired one of the newest releases from CCC, a nightgown called Presley (Green)

Spacing out next to her is Mookie! Mookie is wearing one of my favorite pajamas in all of SL! The Watermelon colored Dinosaur footie pajamas from Reek! With them she has another Truth hairstyle...which the name escapes me at the moment!

Linsay is sitting there in the same outfit as earlier, and sporting a nice uhm..bald look...got to love SL everyone! <3

Well me...? I am wearing a cute PJ set from Aura's called Bunnie Jammies...and they are pink and black! I'm also wearing some more Truth hair called Giselle (Black) and still have my Mom's socks on!

Lastly we have Sage! She was so cute in her Irie dress from Edelweiss, and some cute hair from D!va called Mayumi to make it even cuter!

My hands hurt from typing and I am SO tired...sorry this wasn't a better post...I shall try harder next time! Have a good day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment