Saturday, July 10, 2010

Camp Hardknock Summer 2010!

Good Morning all! Boy am I excited! TODAY IS CAMP! Aw man I been waiting for this for a long time! It is my very first time at camp and I'm so excited to make new friends and meet all new people and ah everything! Anyway to celebrate camp, I put together a camp look for all of you!

Hair: Magika - Zomg (B&W: Charcoal) - Discount
Skin: :GP: Petal [Light] Beach-Pure 2 - 1k
Glasses: Gritty Kitty: Prehistoric Glasses [b] - 150
Outfit: ~* Larnia Kids *~ camper girl - 50l Friday
Flip flops: ~* Larnia Kids *~ camper girl flip flops - 50l friday
Accesories: Reek - Bullhorn & Reek - Fanny Pack - Blues&Pink UNCOMMON - Fanny Pack is a Gatcha item from the Gatcha festival!
Poses: LAPS


Well I'm off for a week of uber excitement! Now just to decide what to wear there hehe! Hae a good week all!

No comments:

Post a Comment