Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Beach Bunnies and Dude

Good Afternoon everyone! I'm sorry that I'm a little late today, I've been doing fun games and getting ready for the dance competition at camp all morning! This morning I managed to drag a few more people into a picture for me, this time I asked for their beachwear!

I even upped my graphics and killed my computer just to do a awesome picture! Also I'm sorry for taking forever with poses...I really do need group poses! :D


Shown in picture (Left to Right) Hunter Raremaster, mookie Criss, Chelsea Grigg, gracelyn Erin, Me and Sami Galewind

Interesting bunch, aren't we? Even have boys *gasp* but they are cootie free ;)
Of course the boys were not willing to give clothes names meanies :P Sos skipping to the girls...

Mookie is first, and looking very cute in a pink bathing suit from Babydolls called Dolly Bathin Suit Ensemble. She also proudly showed off her hair from Bax that she loves due to no one else in camp having it haha. It's called Nathalie (Cocoa)

Next up is Chelsea, who I am so glad I was able to drag along hehe. She is wearing one of her newest bathing suits she has been working on, and hopefully she plans on releasing when she gets back from camp :P it is called Riley! She topped off her look with some cute hair from Fri.day called Carrie.

Gracie is next to Chelsea! She is also one of my coworkers from CCC, and so nice hehe, thank you for coming also! She is wearing a cute bathing suit from Aura's called Sere Swimsuit (Purple) And what else for hair in this camp but more Truth hair! She is wearing the Nadia hair!

I'm going to skip my outfit for now, but my hair is also from Truth,. newly bought! Everyone loves new hair! It's called Riley (Night)


Hair: >TRUTH< Jess - night - 250
Skin: :GP: Petal [Light] Beach-Pure 2 - 1k
Outfit (Includes Shoes): CCC Dhani Swimsuit - 250
Poses: LAPS

I had originally blogged this last week and was gonna post it this week, so here it is with the rest hehe! Until tomorrow! Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment