Monday, July 12, 2010

Innocence and Butterflies

Good Morning all! and what a lovely morning it is! (though I am indeed tired!) Boy am I tired from all the fun I am having at camp! Yesterday we dsid a ice cream maze, played hide and go seek, played poop deck, had a live performer who was AMAZING! Had our first cabin wars (in which we lost...Cabin 2 is cheating I SWEAR! :P) I almost was to lazy to blog today...almost...xD. So anyway today I bring you a new release from CCC! The most adorable dress! This is actually one of my favorite dresses now! It's funny, that today what I am blogging, is what I am wearing for camp today! But then again, I just now noticed I skipped a look...crap!


Hair: >TRUTH< Giselle - night - 250
Skin: :GP: Petal [Light] Beach-Pure 2 - 1k
Glasses: Gritty Kitty: Prehistoric Glasses [b] - 150
Outfit (Includes Shoes): CCC Beckii - 350
Poses: LAPS

Sos I just now noticed her eyes are closed in one...well darn it, I am su lazy! Anyway the look was simple and to the point today! Until tomorrow have a swell day

No comments:

Post a Comment