Thursday, August 12, 2010

Strawberry Fields


Hello everyone! I'm back from my ever so long hiatus - as anyone following me may have noticed, I have deleted all my old posts. I wanted to start over, and actually put an EFFORT into it, and be the very best kid blogger I could possibly be! Lately I been super busy, but that doesn't stop me from shopping now does it! I recently became a model at the ever amazing Babydolls, and I couldn't be happier! While I been putting in my hours there, I've had the chance to fully explore Babydolls, and find some cute cute outfits! It takes all my will power not to spend my money while work though I do however, have no trouble spending my giftcards! My first buy with my first paycheck but this cute set of swimswear, a dress and shorts all in one! It's so cute and I love the strawberries all over it

So today for once, I'm not wearing a fri.days hair! Shocking for me considering that's all I seem to wear! No I went to truth and got a cute little tomboyish hair style called Peta! It goes well with my style, don't you think?

Oh and to complete my cute fairly new look, I'm wearing a necklace from my momma, from Lacie Cakes that says 'Loving you to the moon and back' it's so cute! I adore Lacie Cake necklaces


Hair: >TRUTH> Peta - barley - 250
Skin: Mynerva - Little Belita 4 Teeth Black brows Blush - 600
Dress: *BB* Berry Cute Bathin Suit (Dress Part) - 600
Shoes: *BB* Berry Cute Bathin Suit (Sandals) -600
Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Sanrio] - 350
Glasses:Gritty Kitty: Prehistoric Glasses [b] - 150
Necklace: *LC* E (SS) KIDS - To the Moon and Back Neclace (Gift from my Mom)
Pose: GLITTERATI - Fence - Freebie


Oh and on a little side note here, I wanna show off what I did. I edited a picture using a background for once in my life! I'm still not very good, but I'm learning! If anyone needs pictures done, contact me!

So that is my offical blog post of the week, and my offical 'I'm back' post! Until next week, Happy Shopping and sparkly fairies~! (lessthenthree!)

No comments:

Post a Comment