Sunday, August 29, 2010

Movie Night!

Morning everyone! How is everyone on this awesome sunday? I'm pretty tired...but hey I'm being early on my blog post! Yay! Not much to report today, spending it working at Babydolls for the most part, going to movies inrl later to see that Scott Pilgrim movie or however it's called! I can't wait, I'm such a nerd! Eh...anyway today I'm blogging a movie night thing! Last night, me my momma, sister and twinny, had our very first family movie night! Our daddy and other sister missed it though...but they will be for sure there next time! But anyway we have set up our garage into a movie room, and out the final touches out last night. Aimee put out a bunch of movie posters, we had food, I put out sleeping bags, the overall effect was pretty comfy (I'm so jealous of my SL sometimes) We also talked all night about movies, and discovered that we all have movies that the others like that we've yet to seen, or that we know weird movies, and someone else in the family has in fact seen it and loves it like you do. (Aimee....REPPOOOO MAN!) it was a fun night and I can't wait to do it again. We watched a funny cute little movie called Robots. One of them CGI movies, but so great!

The beginning of movie night starts! We got comfy in various positions and let the movie watching start! Momma is hidden in her I heart naps sleeping bag hehe! Right before movie night started, we all got ready and took a quick snapshot to remember! This is going to a scrapbook!

This is me and my twin brother, Haku.
(On me)

Hair: >TRUTH> Roxana Streaked - barley - 125l (SALE!)
Skin: Mynerva - Little Belita 4 Teeth Black brows Blush - 600
Outfit: Reek - Blue/Red Dino PJs - GUYS - 175 (or 125 x.x) ~ FOOTIES!
Glasses: Gritty Kitty: Prehistoric Glasses [b] - 150
Eyes: ~Mynerva~ SoulHeart Eyes - Peregian - 100
Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Sanrio] - 350
Pose: Glitterati - Portrait - 100

(My brudder)
Hair: [-B-] Stan / +Filth+ - 250
Skin:[-B-] Fierce :A: - Fair #o2 - 1k
Outfit: Reek - Reek - White/Red Dino PJs - GUYSS - 175 (or 125 x.x) ~ FOOTIES!
Glasses: Gritty Kitty: Prehistoric Glasses [b] - 150
Eyes: <<<>>> MYSTIC EYES - DREAMY ( left eyeball ) <<<>>> MYSTIC EYES - FLARE ( right eyeball ) - 50l
Ears: {=BK=} Elf Ear (Not released yet, but when store opens for buisness GO! it's called Black Kettle)
Pose: Glitterati - Portrait - 100


Ah that's it for today! I hope everyone has a lazy sunday! xoxox
-Nara

2 comments: