Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Flowers and Butterflies

Morning everyone! Short blog post today, as I am very tired, and I can hardly type :3 I spent the night in the ER, because my dog attacked me around midnight...that's a story for another time I guess! Blogging must go on though, rain or shine, hand or no hand! My sister was nice enough to give me a *BB* gift card she had won in camp. because she said it wasn't her style...so I dropped by and found this adorable little dress, that I just fell in love with! The colors are wonderful, and do well with each other. As you can also tell I've been back to Maiterya, I just can't get enough of that place! This time I grabbed Apple, a super cute one that goes perfect with my elf ears! Anyway, the hunting is still going on, but its slow going...I'm always known to give up halfway through...but I will try my best to finish by friday!


Hair: Maitreya Apple - Blonds Pack - 145 (50% Sale!)
Skin: Mynerva - Little Belita 4 Teeth Black brows Blush - 600
Outfit: *BB* Saffron - 350
Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Sanrio] - 350
Glasses:
Gritty Kitty: Prehistoric Glasses [b] - 150
Shoes: J's flip-flap & Barefoot(White) - 375 @ Shoe Fair
Pose: ::Ks2cool:: - Pose Package

Yay for SLURL's! I finally included them for once in my life :) anyway much love and sparkles xoxoxo
-Nara

No comments:

Post a Comment