Sunday, August 15, 2010

Plantium Popcorn Edition!

Hello hello everyone, good day! Today I've got an IDEA! For the next week or so I'm going to be doing the Plantium Hunt, the Fr3aK YOU Hunt, and of course the ZombiePopcorn Hunt! Now here is the thing. We all know these are for ADULTS! Well I'm here to show you the one's that will go good with kids, and what ones can be made to look good not only on adults, but children as well! Now I'm going to start the hunt later tonight, and most likely update this post with something later, but for now, I have a picture I edited for the ZombiePopcorn hunt to be put on their main site! (http://zombiepopcornsl.com/) For this little 'assignment' so to speak, we had to take a picture of our avatar with the little mascot of the ZombiePopcorn hunt! Now I wanted not a normal picture, but also not a plain background like I usually have. I went and got some textures on SLX (Torley's Free Texture Pack) and found some decent wooden ones to pose in front of! Using some poses I got from a Gacha at the Shoe Fair, I posed all pretty like for the camera!

*CHEESE!*

Hair: >TRUTH> Peta - barley - 250
Skin: Mynerva - Little Belita 4 Teeth Black brows Blush - 600
Shirt: *BB* Summer Breeze Tank tops (Crown) - 350
Skirt: ~* Larnia Kids *~ peace out (Skirt Only!) - Past 50L Friday Item
Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Sanrio] - 350
Glasses:Gritty Kitty: Prehistoric Glasses [b] - 150
Scarf: :sey Afghan stole=Paisley[A] - 300
Bracelets: "Giggle[box]" Bracelet (Parent/Child) V.1.0 - 375
Shoulder Thing: ZombiePopcorn Welcome Gift! (You get it when you touch subscribo!)
Pose: aDORKable Poses: Shoe Fair Gacha 9 - 15


That's all for now, but expect many hunt items blogged later tonight! Have an awesome day, lots of love xoxoxoxoxox
- Nara

No comments:

Post a Comment