Thursday, August 26, 2010

Home is where the Heart is!

Hello everyone! I'm a bit late yet again, but I'm really sorry, this time I have a good, valid excuse. I...wait for it...I...GOT A NEW COMPUTER! WOOT! It's pretty nice custom built my my real life best friend and sl twin, Haku! It runs so fast, and I finally have a graphic card! *dances around* I upped my graphics and have been enjoying a almost virtually lag free sl! It's so nice! But of course it' not all sparkles and sweets...with a new computer...there is...nothing. I have to reinstall all my programs, and find them, and just argh so0 much stuff. So sadly...NO PHOTOSHOP! *kicks the wall* I'm pretty lost without it I admit. I swear I use that thing every day! Hopefully I'll get it back ASAP, but until then, today's blog post is just a small tour of my family's home on SL! Enjoy my dearies! (ALso it's pretty much 1 am here...so I'm DEAD TIRED + I got dentists stuff done today so I'm out of it besides that! SORRY!)

Well first off is our little laundry hallway! it leads into the garage, and also me and Cohaku's cozy little gamer bedroom!

And through the laundry room door is, THE GARAGE! Except...for us it was made into a sort of game room/theater...I love it, and I'm usually found in here, playing greedy with my daddy, or getting grounded by my Momma :P

This is a birds eye view of our house! My sissy built the dock, and edited a house from Pixel Fusion, and I did the landscaping (trees, water, flowers~!) I think everyone in our family has contributated to making this place really feel like home to us!

Here, right inside, off to the left when you go through the front door is a cute little dining room, we use for family meals! (If Momma and Daddy ever cook!)

Here is my and Cohaku's room...we've not done much but here is what we have so far! We're both extreme nerds, as you can clearly tell!

FOOOD! Our awesome kitchen that's always chock full of food thanks to my sissy Aimee...she knows where the bestest food is at! I want to start a fire in here to tease my parents but... they won't let me near fire! :P

This is my oldest sissy's room, Aimee. She is the most amazingness decorater in the WORLD! She did most of our house, and does all the painting and room editing! That's just one half of her room...imagine what the rest looks like!
This is the small room we have when we walk into our home! it changes all the time though, so I don't think this picture with be accurate for long ! On the back wall though is our family saying, that Aimee found us. It describes us perfectly!
Oh and here is our camping spot, for when we like to go outside! I love love REEK, and love the sleeping bags he just came out with, and they made a perfect addition to the campsite! Sadly it's been taken down soon because...FALL AND WINTER! YAY!

I'ma blog the other half of my house tomorrow, because blogger is being anti upload my pictures, and my bed is saying COMEEEE TO MEEEE! I'll be home late tomorrow, then I have class then I'm gonna practice for dance, but I will make sure to blog something somehow! Until then! lots of love xoxoxoxox

UPDATE! I sort of finished it! I hope you enjoyed the tour of the Endrizzi household...for the most part, give or take a few rooms!


-Nara

No comments:

Post a Comment