Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Royal Princess

Helloooooooooooo everyone! Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry I forgot to blog yesterday! By time I remembered it was like 2 AM, and I was way past tired *bows* please forgive me for being a bad blogger! ;_; Anyway to make up for forgetting last night, today I'll be blogging not one outfit, but TWO! *dances around* today I'm bringing styles from what else, but Babydolls, and another style from that new store I blogged the other day, Lil Totts! Shikia is on a roll, making outfits almost everyday! She has been nice enough to send me another review outfit, so here I am! It's an adorable all pink outfit (it's pink...who doesn't love pink?) with a cute poofy pink skirt! I'm telling everyone, you really should go and check out her store~!

For those of you who know me, you may have noticed I've not had my elf ears on lately *cries* but thats only because I got this wicked cute new hair from truth, that looks god awful with my elf ears sticking off my head. It's sad but true! Hopefully soon I'll get new hair and be able to wear my ears!



Hair: >TRUTH> Drew - barleys - 125l (SALE!)
Skin: Mynerva - Little Belita 4 Teeth Black brows Blush - 600
Outfit: *BB* Totally Royal - 350
Glasses: Gritty Kitty: Prehistoric Glasses [b] - 150
Eyes: ~Mynerva~ SoulHeart Eyes - Peregian - 100
Pose: ::Ks2cool:: - Pose Package - 5l

2nd
Hair: fri. - Nicole.2 - Delighted Blond - 250
Skin: Mynerva - Little Belita 4 Teeth Black brows Blush - 600
Outfit: ::Lil Tots:: Princess (Shoes included)
Glasses: Gritty Kitty: Prehistoric Glasses [b] - 150
Eyes: ~Mynerva~ SoulHeart Eyes - Peregian - 100
Pose: ::Ks2cool:: - Pose Package - 5l


It's convenient that the Babydolls item was Royal and the Lil Tots was Princess...made the whole post come together rather nicely, donchu think? Anyway everyone, until tomorrow have an awesome day! xoxoxoxo
-Nara

No comments:

Post a Comment