Sunday, August 15, 2010

!Just Kidding! The newest edition to the kids world!









Morning everyone!






...Or Evening! Or uh something...it's like almost 2 AM (now it's 10 AM) here so I donno! Anyway today I'm here to talk about the newest addition to our already amazing kid world, called !JustKidding! With a team of talented people, and some awesomely cute outfits, I'm sure this is to become one of the greats! Anyway, they were looking for some bloggers, so I sent in my name and applied! I was very happy to be accepeted, and got right to taking pictures of the items! The first stuff I tried one was the Gummi Set and Chloe outfit~ I love love the Chloe outfit, it's bright and colorful and the belt is so adorable! all the things I love in an outfit! The gummi's are an added bonus, with cute earrings, necklaces and mouthies! Oh and dur even a plushie gummi bear!


Hair: >TRUTH> Tahlia 2 - blondes - 250
Skin: Mynerva - Little Belita 4 Teeth Black brows Blush - 600
Set: !JK! - Chloe Outfit (Includes, shoes, bracelets and necklace!)
Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Sanrio] - 350
Glasses:Gritty Kitty: Prehistoric Glasses [b] - 150
Pose: ::Ks2cool:: - Package 3 - Board - .::Ks2cool::. Pose35-40




Hair: fri. - Nicole.2 - Delighted Blonde - 250
Skin: Mynerva - Little Belita 4 Teeth Black brows Blush - 600
Set: !JK! Francii (Dress and Jeans Versions, comes with shoes!)
Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Sanrio] - 350
Glasses:Gritty Kitty: Prehistoric Glasses [b] - 150

Lastly we have this cute little swing set type toy, that lets you swing while standing up! I asked my good friend Nightmare Popstar to swing with me for this picture :)

So in short, I think everyone needs to vist the grand opening of this amazing store on the 19th, so many cute things await you, and it's definite worth the vist!

(Not pictured) !JK! Chelsea Necklace and !JK! Memory Box (Though I'm sure they're uber cute to!)

No comments:

Post a Comment