Friday, November 5, 2010

Hi Hello!

Hi Hello this is Nara here! Today I'm bringing you a post FINALLY! Lately real life has consumed all my time, and the small amounts of time I got to be on SL was spent mending relationships and making new relationships. I've met some amazing people the past couple weeks, and I've grown closer to some amazing people the past couple weeks as well, each one is special in their own way. As a lot of my friends know, I've been searching for a family on SL for a couple weeks now. A lot of nice people talked to me, a couple really good people, but I was looking for people I just 'clicked' with. Yes picky I know! But I met these two amazing women, Miss Vernice Burks, who I met on plurk, and gradually started talking to her and spending time with her in world. Then I met Miss Emmma Soup, who is this amazingly sweet woman. Both people I connected to right away, and I got the privilege to call Miss Emma my godmami now and Miss Vernice...well she is now my Momma! I hope they stay in my life as long as I'm in this whacked out world, because they are really truly making it awesome these days! So now that I'm done talking about my life hehe, I'll get to my small boring post. I know I should do 50L Friday stuff...but I have not gotten much of them yet, and I know I've already blogged most of these clothes I'm wearing in this post before, but that's all OK I hope because I'm starting off my blog again slowly. I really really love this outfit, and I've been wearing it for a couple days now, because it's just so cute! I really wish I had something like it in real life, because that'd be amazing and so chic! Lastly my hair. Everyone and their dog has this hair I swear to god, so I went to see the store myself, because I'd never heard of it! Turns out I have, I use to always be at ETD in the old days, but lost track of it when I rejoined SL! I was so excited to hear that this was in fact the new ETD, and I fell in love with the new style and textures of the hair! I got this one, because I thought it went really well with my look, as well as the pig tails from there! Yay just what I need, another hair store to be addicted to!


Note: I'll no longer be blogging what my poses are, because I've gotten to the point where I have so many poses that I forget what I use xD



Jacket: **DP**yumyum tweed jacket : brown - 175
Hair: [e] Fresh - Blonde 07 - 250 (?)
Pants: [ATOMIC] Ripped Skinny Jeans - Vintage
Boots: KAO : Suede Fringe Boots / ash
Glasses: Gritty Kitty: Prehistoric Glasses [b] - 150
Skin: Mynerva - Little Belita 4 Teeth Black brows Blush - 600
Eyes: ~Mynerva~ SoulHeart Eyes - Peregian - 100


Ah well I can't wait to start shopping, and getting back into SL - I hope to my very best with staying up with my blog, even though I say that all the time...but I can tell...things are getting alot better! Lots of love xoxoxoxo
-Nara

No comments:

Post a Comment