Thursday, October 7, 2010

Toil and Trouble



Yay I'm back officially! I'm sorry that I've been gone and again sorry for the slacking on blogging but that all changes TODAY! *dances around* Exciting stuff yuh? Hehe so as we all know fall has STARTED! I'm excited, I need to start shopping around for fall clothing! Halloween is in a couple of weeks then closely followed by Thanksgiving....yummy turkey...but speaking of turkey, I got a invite from Mr Cree, that says someone recommended me to be a blogger for the upcoming Giving Hunt, made just for the kids of SL! I'm excited, so naturally I accepted and turned in my confirmation right away...whoever suggested my blog, THANK YOU! Anyway today I'm bringing last weeks 50 L Friday from LARNIA KIDS, as my weekly Halloween tribute. They had this adorable little witch costume and I just love it! 


Set: ~* Larnia Kids *~red witcherina - Last weeks 50L Friday item
Hair: -TRUTH- Peta -  blondes - 250
Skin: Mynerva - Little Belita 4 Teeth Black brows Blush - 600
Eyes: ~Mynerva~ SoulHeart Eyes - Peregian - 100
Poses: IZUMIYA POSES - Freebies


Ah that's all for today I'm afraid but I'll be blogging like crazy the next couple days so look forward to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment