Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday Time! Party Time!

Yo yo everyone! I hope everyone had a great week! I decided to take this week off because I've been so busy and stressed! I hope no one minds - but I got a fairly big post today for the ever wonderful 50L Friday! Some way cute costumes out today and some cute fall outfits to. Today I'll be blogging the costumes only as I am to lazy to blog them all and well busy to! Wow I need motivation soon before I lose grip on my blog! Anyway...Larnia Kids had FOUR whole costumes out! Two for boys and two for girls, but I bet you could mix them around...I should try to get my brother to wear the poodle costume *shifty eyes* hehe yes. I have my brother modeling the adorable cardboard box costume for me, and my god sissy Nightmare (as my sister Angel was taking years and year to sit) modeling a cute dog costume mentioned above from Larnia as well as the secret 50L Friday costume that Candii snuck out at the last second! She's a ninja mhmmm.



Set: ~* Larnia Kids *~rag doll - 50L Friday

Hair: >TRUTH< Gerti - barley - 250
Glasses: Gritty Kitty: Prehistoric Glasses [b] - 150
Skin: Mynerva - Little Belita 4 Teeth Black brows Blush - 600
Eyes: ~Mynerva~ SoulHeart Eyes - Peregian - 100

Poses: ~*LKS*~ Rory Model Pack - 50L Friday

Set: ~* Larnia Kids *~ Homemade Robot Costume - 50L Friday

Hair:  [-B-] Stan / +Filth+ - 250
Glasses: Gritty Kitty: Prehistoric Glasses [b] - 150
Skin:  [-B-] Stan / +Filth+ - 250

Set: ~* Larnia Kids *~ Pink Poodle - 50L Friday
Hair:   lamb. sugar hiccup - 300

Set: [C*K] Scorned Gypsy *50L FRIDAY*
Hair: lamb. sugar hiccup - 300

mmm I guess that is all tonight! Not as big as I thought but I got a sleepover party to get to!
Lots of Love xoxoxoox
-Nara


No comments:

Post a Comment