Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Kawaii!

Hiii everyone! I hope everyone is swell! I'm sorry I'm behind once again as always! But I have ALOT of stuff planned for this week! My friend Marie made a house so I'll be blogging that for her later this week, and I've been exploring and shopping like CRAZY to find more unique styles to blog for everyone! Some of these styles are even Japanese styled as I'm sure some of you know I love anime and all that fun stuff so thats how this outfit came to be. I went looking for Edelweiss to go get a school girl outfit and I being very dumb walked past it and ended up going all over the sim! But that's ok because I found this one! It's super cute, and I adore the bag with its little keychain and the bedazzled phone, and colorful bangles, it makes me feel so cute! And it's actually a whole avatar!I decided to only wear the outfit though. I love the AO that you can buy that was made for it as well it makes it so your texting, tripping, calling everything its so cute and hyper! I continued randomly searching and found some other cute things to blog later! I also remembered this store called SOAP that I had gone to once awhile back - I went there and found these adorable big glasses and hair that went pretty well with my look, while I also found...RAINBOW leggings at a store called Soup! I been busy I think....bleh!

Set: ::MD::Miyako Sone(box) - 800 (It's a whole avatar set!)
Hair: {soap} Notty & Nice - Black - 200
Socks: [SOUP]  kIRa*  -side- - 100
Glasses: [Quantum] Big Glasses - 50
Skin: Mynerva - Little Belita 4 Teeth Black brows Blush - 600
Eyes: ~Mynerva~ SoulHeart Eyes - Peregian - 100
Poses: ::M.D::GarlDen-AO - 600



Waaah that's all for tonight! Look forward to houses, furniture and Japanese styles for the rest of the week! Lots of Love XOXOXOX
-Nara

No comments:

Post a Comment