Saturday, October 9, 2010

Leaves You Joyful

*Throws leaves at everyone and giggles*
Hello hello everyone! I hope everyone is having a swell day! I had a lot of fun putting together look for you...or rather I had a lot of fun posing. I was looking around a cute sim this morning and found Olive Juice. I've heard of it before but I've never actually been there - they had a lot of cute poses - including a newer one called Autumn Leaves Me Happy, which included a couple different poses with leaves! I love it so much I decided that's what I was gonna do my blog post with today! OH also something I found the other day because I never pay attention...Truth has discount hair in the back! I guess I should read the notices more or something - but I was so excited to find that! Just what a hair addict needs - more hair! *Starts countdown until Halloween* 22 DAYS TO GO! Everyone get your costumes, break out them candy buckets and flashlights and get ready for cavities!




Coat: ~* Larnia Kids *~ grey dressy coat - 125 (?)
Hair: >TRUTH< Gerti - barley - 250
Shoes/Socks: ~* Larnia Kids *~black cat - 50l Friday
Glasses: Gritty Kitty: Prehistoric Glasses [b] - 150
Skin: Mynerva - Little Belita 4 Teeth Black brows Blush - 600
Eyes: ~Mynerva~ SoulHeart Eyes - Peregian - 100

Poses: Olive Juice- Autumn Leaves Me Happy (poses w/props) - 125


Hehe until tomorrow - Lots of love
xoxoxoxoxo
-Nara

No comments:

Post a Comment