Friday, December 24, 2010

Let it Snow

Hi everyone! WOW have I been busy! I apologize for severe lack of posting, but I've hardly even been on second life! But anyway, I have some free time because it's Christmas Eve....CHRISTMAS EVE! IT SNUCK UP ON ME! *cries* So today I have a little post for everyone, and tomorrow sometime I'm gonna have s tory post about my second life Christmas and such! It's gonna be great fun! Onward! So the post today is short and sweet, heck I didn't even edit the second picture! *facepalms* to tired...er...anyway! I finally got around to getting new skin that actually looked nice on me...although I sort of miss my old skin sometimes because I had it for so long. This one lacks freckles...someone needs to make a freckle layer haha. *points below* tada that's my new skin! My outfit today is quite cute although annoying because everytime I crash I have to resize it ALL over again! But that's ok the end result is good! I'm wearing a christmas present from mine Tess, a locket with our picture in it...I love it so much, thank you Tess! Blah I'm not doing good at blogging today...not wording correctly...I think I'm to excited for Christmas ya'know?





What I'm wearing:

Jacket: *ARAI* Stadium Jumper03_blk x white 
Hair: [e] Blind - Blonde 07 -
Pants: [ATOMIC] Ripped Skinny Jeans - Vintage
Boots: Reek - Boston Boots - Brown - Fifty Linden Friday!
Glasses: Gritty Kitty: Prehistoric Glasses [b]
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::. POKI_15
Eyes: ~Mynerva~ SoulHeart Eyes - Peregian - 100
Necklace: (Yummy) Momento Locket


xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox SEE EVERYONEEEEE TOMORROW!

No comments:

Post a Comment